- LRS-DAG: Low Resource Supervised Domain Adaptation with Generalization Across Domains. [Talk]
In the New in ML Workshop of the Thirty-third Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS 2019).
- Multi-resolution Attention with Signal Splitting for Multivariate Time Series Classification.
Rheeya Uppaal, Bryon Kucharski, Bhanu Pratap Singh, Iman Deznabi, Madelina Fiterau.
Time Series Workshop of The Thirty-sixth International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML 2019).
- Overcoming Practical Issues of Deep Active Learning and its Applications on Named Entity Recognition.
Haw-Shiuan Chang, Shankar Vembu, Sunil Mohan, Rheeya Uppaal, Andrew McCallum.
In the European Conference on Machine Learning and Principles and Practice of Knowledge Discovery in Databases (ECML-PKDD 2020) (Journal Track)
- Long Document Summarization in a Low Resource Setting using Pretrained Language Models
Ahsaas Bajaj, Pavitra Dangati, Kalpesh Krishna, Pradhiksha Ashok Kumar, Rheeya Uppaal, Bradford Windsor, Eliot Brenner, Dominic Dotterrer, Rajarshi Das, Andrew McCallum
In the ACL-IJCNLP Student Workshop, 2021.
- Exploring Robust Vehicle Detection and Tracking Methods for Various Illumination Settings using Infrared Thermographic Images
In the International Journal of Research in Advent Technology, Special Issue National Conference NCPC, 2016.
- Leveraging One's Impact Through Digital Persona and Image Management for Enhanced Effectiveness and Competitive Advantage.
Kuiljeit Uppaal, Rheeya Uppaal
- Exploring the Facets of Colonization of the Red Planet – Mars.
In the Student Conference on Emerging Technologies and Innovations, 2014.
Projects and Unpublished Works